Post new topic   Reply to topic    XIII Legion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions-Need an Invite
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ED Prime
EarthenDestroyer
Recruit

re: It's Prime Time!

As some of you may have heard, A veteran to XIII Legion has come back. I am not sure why my account was deleted from the forums but I got that all figured out!!

ED PRIME IS BACK BOYS AND GIRLS!

Some of you older players and older guild members may recall me as EarthenDestroyer, but seeing as how electricity is not any good... and well on league raids I am sure CJ would like to have a break from time to time Tanking. I decided to work on my use to be league tank and get him back up to par. I have come from CR 80 to CR 158 in 3 days, with the help of Kewleo, Canadian Bacon (I MEAN JUSTICE!... Dang... Justice.. not bacon) and BB.

Background:

I was actually one of the founding members of XIII Legion and had been the raid healer for a while and DPSing with the raids when the game was still in its infancy, and right when it opened to free to play, and did the DLC's. I was playing through DLC3, and was healing in raids, and also had made my Ice tank ED PRime to give CJ a break from time to time from tanking, and was tanking raids before my leave from the game.

As to my leave, RL caught up to me, with work and moving a couple times. I have also become disabled due to chronic migraines and spend most of my time on the couch in a dark room. So sometimes I Have the sound down very low, and the screen on my PC down very very low so it is dark not to hurt my eyes. Nothing else much has changed since i left DCUO for a bit, other than I Have gotten older, got some newer gray hairs. However, none of them have turned loose yet!! WOOT!!! I am still fun, and know what I am doing when it comes to gaming and playing DCUO. I may be rusty on the edges, but once I get my fingers and my mind back in gear on what I need to do and when I need to do it, I may not die as much.

If ya'll need anything, just ask!!!

Kewleo

Good to have you back ED!  Now it's time to revive ED Radio!

wanning comet
Officer

Glad to hear from you again, ED, and welcome back :D

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    XIII Legion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions-Need an Invite All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum